- BS in Accounting from an AACSB-accredited college or university (required)
- CPA Certification preferred
- 6-8 years of Accounting experience, with minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Big 4 public accounting & multi-national/ multi-currency environment experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience managing as well as performing A/P and A/R functions
- Role requires broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex accounting issues
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including complex functions and formulas (required)
- Ability to thrive in fast-growing environment where change is the norm; requires strong multi-tasking skills, and the flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly.
- Ability to excel with time constraints and rapid turnaround situations.
- Extremely detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity.
- Hands-on focus. Comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring Accounting professionals. Ability to facilitate positive teamwork and lead by example.
- Strong knowledge and experience using ERP software (Oracle)
- Hyperion and Oracle BI experience is a strong plus
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits
- 401k, Retirement
- Great PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Place to Work
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V