- A proven, seasoned and strategic business development executive who has demonstrated substantial success developing new business relationships with C-Level decision-makers.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in complex, consultative sales roles on large, multi-year outsourcing deals with initial contract value of $5m - $10m.
- Comfortable with rolling his or her sleeves up to perform his or her own lead generation activities, ranging from leveraging his or her own network to sell into, conducting cold calls and working with the marketing team to develop vertical specific marketing campaigns, vertical specific collateral, and thought leadership content.
- Evidence of confidence and competence in constructing multi-million dollar complex deals, from solutioning, to leading the internal Arise team through the sales process, to developing pricing and financials, and finally to closing the deal and navigating the process to get to signature.
- Comfortable with “owning the content” - understanding the Arise offering and demonstrating capability in articulating concepts like the value proposition and total cost of ownership.
- Evidence of prior innovation and creativity in developing new product or service offerings that customers have purchased – especially if that offering was totally new to the company you represented.
- Understanding and passion for a service business model rather than a product model or an IT centric model.
- Prior success in a hands-on role in a limited-resource start-up environment is strongly desired. Arise has strong revenues and process in place but acts like a start-up in terms of pace of execution.
- Evidence of ability to thrive under pressure and ambiguity.
- Known as a collaborative team member who works well in a cross-functional environment where multiple players are essential to closing customers.
- Experience with work-at-home model a plus.
- BS Degree required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits
- 401k, Retirement
- Great PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Place to Work
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless! Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V