- High School diploma or equivalent. (some college, A+, Network +, and Microsoft certifications a plus)
- Minimum of 2 years recent and relevant helpdesk experience troubleshooting personal computer and various software applications such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Internet Security (VPN), Internet Explorer, Safari, Sun Java and various other applications
- Experience troubleshooting TCP/IP (DNS, UDP/TCP, ARP), Microsoft Terminal Server, VMWare, Email, Citrix and client specific applications
- Experience with major incident triage, including management of outage bridge, documentation of troubleshooting, and ability to lead bridge-type meetings towards incident resolution is a plus
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- A successful candidate would have service orientation and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and be able to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits through Aetna
- 401k, Retirement (35% match)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement ($4K / year)
- Great Place to Work
- Community Action Team
When smart creative and passionate people get together, the results are astounding and the opportunities limitless.
Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V